Delivering a plan that meets the needs of the populations across Devon requires the partnership of health and care organisations across the county.
NHS trusts and clinical commissioning groups, local authorities, GPs and primary care colleagues, voluntary and independent sector partners, can only provide the type of care that people really need by working together.
The health and social care organisations involved in the Integrated Care System for Devon (ICSD) are:
NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- NHS Devon CCG
NHS hospital trusts
- University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
- South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust
Primary care providers
- Approximately 130 GP practices
- Devon County Council
- Plymouth City Council
- Torbay Council
Other local health and care organisations
- Livewell Southwest
- Devon Doctors
- Healthwatch (Devon, Plymouth and Torbay)
- NHS England
Alongside these organisations are the communities of Devon.