Devon uses a wide range of digital technology to help health and care professionals communicate better and enable people to access the care they need quickly and easily, when it suits them.
From websites and apps that make care and advice easy to access wherever you are, to connected computer systems that give staff the test results, history and evidence they need to make the best decisions for patients, we’re working smarter to provide better care than ever before to improve health and care.
- The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet
- Online consultations allow people to reach their GP when you are in pain and need medical advice
- The HANDi Paediatric app gives up-to-date advice about common childhood illnesses and how to treat them
- A health and wellbeing apps library makes it quicker and easier for people to access safe, accredited health and wellbeing apps, which can make a really big difference to people’s lives
- The Devon and Cornwall Care Record brings together patient data from a number of health and social care providers and presents it as a single record